Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Cantons United: A Swiss EU3 AAR

I've recently started an AAR for EU3. That doesn't make much sense, does it? An AAR is an After Action Report and EU3 is Europa Universalis III, a massive-scale RTS that wikipedia will explain in much more detail than I will. Basically, you choose any country on any day from October 14, 1399 to sometime in the early 1800s and play from there. Just read the AAR!

I am playing as Switzerland, starting from the earliest possible point. I chose Switzerland because, well, I'm Swiss, aren't I? Anyways, I'm trying to inject some humour into the AAR and hope it comes off well. My ultimate goal will be... Different, to say the least. It will be very Swiss, though.

You can find the AAR posted here, on the Paradox Plaza official forums.

0 comments:

Post a Comment